In the electronic circuit, we will use the Rectifier! Rectifier is a Rectifier device, simply that is the exchange of DC into the device, it has two main functions, the application of the surface is also very wide! In the current conversion process , We have an important role! Here, we together with the electrical engineering network experts together to see the Rectifier is mainly used in what aspects!
The rectifying device is used to provide the voltage of the fixed polarity required for welding. The output current of this circuit sometimes needs to be controlled. At this time, the diode in the bridge Rectifier is replaced by a thyristor (a thyristor), and the voltage output is adjusted by the phase control trigger. In the case of
The main application of the Rectifier is to convert the AC power to DC power supply. Because all electronic devices need to use DC, but the power company's power supply is communication, so unless the use of batteries, or all electronic devices within the power supply are less than the Rectifier. In the case of
As for the DC power supply voltage conversion is much more complex. One way to convert DC-DC conversion is to first convert the power supply to AC (using a device called an anti-converter), then use the transformer to change the AC voltage and finally rectify it back to the DC power supply. In the case of
Thyristors are also used in all types of railway locomotive systems to achieve fine-tuning of traction motors. The turn-off thyristor (GTO) can be used to generate communication from a DC power source, for example at Eurostar
The train uses this way to provide the power required for the three-phase traction motor. In the case of
The Rectifier is also used for amplitude modulation (AM) radio signal detection. The signal may be incremented before the detection (amplify the amplitude of the signal), and if it is not increased, a very low voltage drop must be used. In the case of
Use a Rectifier for demodulation must be careful with the capacitor and load resistance. Capacitance is too small is too high frequency components outgoing, too large will inhibit the signal. In the case of
Finally, the Rectifier class is the simplest diode Rectifier. In the simplest form, the diode Rectifier does not provide any means of controlling the output current and voltage values.
Rectifier structure is simple, easy maintenance. If the correct use, not only less fault and long life. If used improperly, it will soon be damaged. Therefore, in daily use should pay attention to the following points.
(1) the use of silicon Rectifier power supply circuit, are negative grounding. Battery polarity must be the same, otherwise, the battery will be discharged through the diode, so that the diode immediately burn out.
(2) generator work, do not use the test method to check the silicon Rectifier, or easy to damage the silicon diode.
(3) generator does not charge or charge current is very small, it should promptly troubleshooting, otherwise it will be damaged due to a diode caused by other diode or generator winding damage.
(4) check the Rectifier failure, not allowed to use megger or 220V AC, otherwise it will burn silicon diodes.
(5) does not allow long-term removal of the battery or battery failure in the case of poor Rectifier work. Because the battery is removed, when the breaker contacts open, the low-voltage coil will produce about 300V self-inductance electromotive force, the electromotive force is easy to breakdown Rectifier.
(6) Rectifier must be used in a well-ventilated conditions, according to the provisions of the installation of heat sink; often keep the Rectifier surface clean, do not allow oil, dirt and so on.
(7) in the replacement of damaged silicon diodes, the electric iron power should not be greater than 45W, and the welding time should not be too long, if necessary, need to use tweezers to pinch the diode (lead) to heat, otherwise it will damage the diode.
(8) with other types of silicon diodes instead of damaged silicon diodes, the rated Rectifier current, reverse operating voltage can not be lower than the original diode parameters.
(9) When replacing a high-power silicon diode with a three-phase full-wave bridge Rectifier, the silicon diodes must be made to have the same polarity as the original silicon diodes. Silicon diode into the hole after the hole must be tight fit, should not be loose, so as not to contact with the hole adverse heat dissipation and burn silicon diodes. If the seat hole is too loose, you can use the appropriate thickness of the copper pad in the silicon diode base around. If it is too tight, use the reamer to properly fit the seat hole.
(10) to replace other low-power silicon diodes to pay attention to the polarity, the diode should be connected to the positive current, then the negative will output DC.