IGBT Rectifier mainly used in what areas
In the electronic circuit, we will use the IGBT Rectifier! IGBT Rectifier is a IGBT Rectifier, simply that is the exchange of DC into the device, it has two main functions, the application of the surface is also very wide! Conversion process, has an important role! Here, we together with the electrical engineering network experts together to see IGBT Rectifier mainly used in what aspects!
The IGBT Rectifier is used to provide the voltage required for fixed polarity during soldering. The output current of this circuit sometimes needs to be controlled. At this time, the diode in the bridge rectifier is replaced by a thyristor (a thyristor), and the voltage output is adjusted by the phase control trigger. In the case of
The main application of IGBT Rectifier is to convert AC power to DC power. Since all electronic devices need to use DC, but the power company's power supply is AC, unless the use of batteries, or all electronic devices within the power supply are not the number of IGBT Rectifier. In the case of
As for the DC power supply voltage conversion is much more complex. One way to convert DC-DC conversion is to first convert the power supply to AC (using a device called an anti-converter), then use the transformer to change the AC voltage and finally rectify it back to the DC power supply. In the case of
Thyristors are also used in all types of railway locomotive systems to achieve fine-tuning of traction motors. The turn-off thyristor (GTO) can be used to generate communication from a DC power source, for example at Eurostar
The train uses this way to provide the power required for the three-phase traction motor. In the case of
The IGBT Rectifier is also used for amplitude modulation (AM) radio signals. The signal may be incremented before the detection (amplify the amplitude of the signal), and if it is not increased, a very low voltage drop must be used. In the case of
When using the IGBT Rectifier for demodulation, care must be taken with the capacitor and the load resistor. Capacitance is too small is too high frequency components outgoing, too large will inhibit the signal. In the case of
Finally, the most straightforward of all IGBT Rectifier classes is the diode IGBT Rectifier. In the simplest form, the diode IGBT Rectifier does not provide any means of controlling the output current and voltage values.
IGBT Rectifier simple structure, easy maintenance. If the correct use, not only less fault and long life. If used improperly, it will soon be damaged. Therefore, in daily use should pay attention to the following points.
(1) the use of silicon IGBT Rectifier power circuit, are negative grounding. Battery polarity must be the same, otherwise, the battery will be discharged through the diode, so that the diode immediately burn out.
(2) generator work, do not use the test method to check the silicon IGBT Rectifier, or easy to damage the silicon diode.
(3) generator does not charge or charge current is very small, it should promptly troubleshooting, otherwise it will be damaged due to a diode caused by other diode or generator winding damage.
(4) When checking the IGBT Rectifier fault, do not allow megger or 220V AC power, otherwise it will burn silicon diodes.
(5) It is not permissible to operate the IGBT Rectifier in the event of a long time removal of the battery or battery failure. Because the battery is removed, when the breaker contact is disconnected, the low voltage coil will produce a self-inductance electromotive force of about 300V, which is easy to break through the IGBT Rectifier.
(6) IGBT Rectifier must be used in a well-ventilated condition, and installed according to the provisions of the heat sink; often keep the IGBT Rectifier surface clean, not allowed to have oil, dirt and so on.
(7) in the replacement of damaged silicon diodes, the electric iron power should not be greater than 45W, and the welding time should not be too long, if necessary, need to use tweezers to pinch the diode (lead) to heat, otherwise it will damage the diode.
(8) with other types of silicon diodes instead of damaged silicon diodes, the rated rectifier current, reverse operating voltage can not be lower than the original diode parameters.