AC Power Supply installation requirements
Installation and use of AC Power Supply
According to the load conditions and installation conditions and other suitable installation conditions, the size of the installation of AC Power Supply
2. Installation precautions
AC Power Supply to the installation site, the first out of the box by the competent equipment professionals on the AC Power Supply for visual inspection, check the accessories and random files complete or not, look at the instructions, installation requirements fixed installation, installation location and space to keep heat Ventilation distance.
3. Use requirements and precautions
(1) use the front line connection Never put the AC Power Supply input and output reverse, the input mark for the R.S.T, the output is U.V.W.
(2) Check whether the ground terminal PE is 5.5m ㎡ and above, can not be less than 5.5m ㎡ cable, and do near the reliable ground, so that the AC Power Supply of the metal shell from the shielding effect, in order to prevent external radio interference on the AC Power Supply control System has a negative impact.
(3) Before use must check the AC Power Supply input power distribution switch can withstand the load generated by the current, a power distribution switch must be larger than the secondary distribution switch capacity.
Frequency converter power supply rectifier output DC voltage through the capacitor C filter, DC voltage constant, so the rectifier can be diode rectifier, power factor up to 95%, a set of rectifier can supply multiple inverters. Inverter can use PWM pulse width modulation control, the output voltage waveform sine wave, integrated high efficiency, the output voltage and output frequency can be continuously adjustable to meet the test and export-specific needs.
AC Power Supply output waveform modulation often used PWM, PAM and SPWM three.
1.PMM modulation mode
The modulation is to modulate the waveform pulse width. It is the use of inverter switching characteristics, the DC power supply chopper modulation, according to the need to achieve U / t constant control. Compared to PAM modulation, PWM modulation power supply efficiency is high, but the average output voltage of both are square wave.
2.PAM modulation mode
PAM modulation is the modulation of the output waveform pulse amplitude, the application of less than PWM, compared with the PWM modulation, PAM modulation drive no noise, noise, but the power supply factor is low and the circuit is complex.
3.SPWM modulation mode
Because the PWM and PAM modulation output waveforms belong to the square wave, in order to make the waveform is good, the output is sine wave, so the development of sine wave pulse width modulation (SPWM) using high frequency pulse width modulation generated harmonic , SPWM modulation is the most reasonable modulation, but also the common use of AC Power Supply modulation.
The entire drag system plus load test run when the load test, used to check the entire device is running normally or not, but also for the assessment of drag the use of AC Power Supply matching machine, the main contents of the test there are three aspects
(1) If the maximum frequency is greater than the rated frequency, the maximum frequency should be carried out with the load capacity test, used to assess whether the normal load under normal load.
(2) AC Power Supply 24 hours after the continuous operation of the load, the AC Power Supply output voltage frequency is stable within the accuracy range, AC Power Supply exceeds the rated voltage, the output air switch is disconnected, the buzzer and alarm indicator is running normal.
(3) overload test. Install the AC Power Supply capacity of the possible overload conditions and the duration of the overload, observe the AC Power Supply overload current threshold, whether to meet the needs of the parameters.