Anodizing is accomplished by immersing the aluminum into an acid electrolyte bath and passing an
electric current through the medium. A cathode is mounted to the inside of the anodizing tank; the
aluminum acts as an anode, so that oxygen ions are released from the electrolyte to combine with
the aluminum atoms at the surface of the part being anodized. Anodizing is, therefore, a matter of
highly controlled oxidation—the enhancement of a naturally occurring phenomenon.
Green Power typical rectifier types
IGBT Rectifier Technical Data
IGBT High Frequency Switch Mode Rectifier
IGBT high frequency rectifier, Modular structure
100% 24 hours continuous running
380/415V/480V AC ±10% 3 phase 4 line, 50-60Hz
Rated output voltage
DC 20V, 24V, 40V, higher voltage for hard anodizing 70V, 120V
Rated output current
typical 90% at rated output
≤10% to ≤1% of rated output
current at constant current mode, low ripple in whole range,
constant current/constant voltage
Air cooling or water cooling
IP32 for Air cooling，IP44 for Water cooling
Touch Panel on control box
Remote control interface
Standard RS485, Profibus, Profinet, 0-10V/4-20mA available
Audible and visual alarm
Output overcurrent protection
Over heat protection
IGBT Driving protection
Digital DSP control(USA TI DSP Chip)
History date record function
History protection record function
Max. 40℃, derated operation up to 50℃
≤2000m altitude. De-rated operation if higher
Introduction of company
The company's products serve three business sectors:
(1) Semiconductor sector: power supplies and thermostats for preparing different crystals, electrolysis special gas power supplies, power quality equipment for semiconductor production lines (voltage sag control).
(2) Rail transit sector: on-board power supply modules, rail transit power supply systems, various testing and training platforms.
(3) Industrial power supply sector: electrolysis hydrogen production power supply system, AGV charger, electrochemistry (caustic soda, electrolysis, etc.), etc.
The applications are:
(1) Electrochemistry: water electrolysis hydrogen production, ion-exchange membrane caustic soda rectifier, non-ferrous metal and rare earth smelting rectifier, electrolytic copper foil, sodium hypochlorite electrolysis, water treatment electrolysis, electroplating, electrophoresis, anodic oxidation;
(2) Electric heating: power and thermostat for crystal preparation (including silicon, sapphire, gallium arsenide, silicon carbide, indium phosphide and other crystals), plasma power supply, electric arc furnace heating, nuclear power experimental heating;
(3) Charging category: AGV robot charging, ultra-fast charging scheme;
(4) Electromagnetic (pulse power): marine resource exploration, etc.
A large number of products are exported to more than 50 countries and regions such as the United States, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Mexico, Chile, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, India, South Africa, and Pakistan, and have received hundreds of foreign guests from various countries. Long-term cooperation with more than 30 Fortune 500 companies, some products have passed CE, UL, CSA and other international certifications; passed ISO9001:2015 international quality system certification; have a monthly production capacity of 1,000 sets, automatic SMT welding and aging testing Complete production and quality assurance equipment such as platform and factory experiment platform. We promise to respond within one hour of pre-sales and after-sales support to provide global users with no time difference service. We have always been adhering to the corporate mission of "providing global users with the best solutions for power electronics", and strive to become an international, market-oriented, and professional technology-based and service-oriented company.
Mobile: +86 13810151476
Company video: https://youtu.be/VMMHVM-iDn0